The Seller sends the goods as soon as possible, but not later than 10 working days after receiving the payment. The seller undertakes to make every effort to ship the goods within the specified time frame. If it is impossible to send the goods on time, including for reasons beyond the Seller's control, the Customer will be notified by sending him a message to his email and / or by phone.
The territory of delivery of goods - the Russian Federation and abroad.
- Methods of delivery of goods - transport company (the relationship between the Seller and the Transport Company is regulated by the contract concluded between the Parties).
- The Seller is responsible for the obligations to the Customer until the moment of delivery of the goods to the Customer.
- Delivery of the goods to the transport company is carried out by the Seller free of charge.
- The cost of delivery of each Order is calculated individually, based on its weight, volume, and delivery region. The delivery cost is not included in the Order price and is paid by the Buyer upon receipt of the Goods. To find out the approximate cost of delivery of your cargo, use the calculator on the website of the transport company.
- Payment of the delivery cost is made by the Customer upon receipt of the goods from the representative of the Transport Company according to the identity document (passport).
- The delivery time of the goods from the moment of its transfer to the transport company is determined by the transport company and the Seller is not responsible for the violation of the delivery time by the transport company, but undertakes to make every effort (within the framework of the contract with the TC) to ensure that the goods are delivered to the Customer as soon as possible.
- The risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the Goods passes to the Customer from the moment of delivery of the Goods and the Customer's signature in the documents confirming the delivery of the Order. From the moment of transfer of the goods to the transport company and until the transfer of the goods to the Customer, the risk of accidental death or accidental damage lies with the transport company and is regulated in accordance with the contract between the Seller and the TC. The differences that arise are resolved through negotiations, and if it is impossible to reach agreements in court in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- In order to avoid fraud, as well as to fulfill the obligations assumed, when handing over a prepaid Order, the representative of the transport company that delivers the Order requires a document proving the identity of the Customer.
- When submitting an Order, the Customer must check the appearance and packaging of the Order, the quantity of Goods in the Order, the completeness, the assortment, and also sign on their own behalf the relevant documents for the Order provided by the Seller or an authorized representative of the Seller