FORSAZH-302 three-phase DC inverter welding machine is designed for:
- semi-automatic welding (MIG / MAG) of steel, copper, titanium alloys with steel and flux-cored wire 0.8 to 1.2 mm in diameter together with external wire feeders FORSAZH-MPm, FORSAZH-MP5 and FORSAZH-MPTs02;
- manual arc welding (MMA) with fusible stick electrodes with a diameter of 1.6 to 5.0 mm;
- welding with a non-consumable tungsten electrode in inert gases (TIG) with a special torch.
- Optimum volt-ampere characteristics of the inverter guarantee ideal welding properties in both semi-automatic welding mode and manual arc welding. Certified by RD 03-614-03 (NAKS).
Inverter welding machine FORSAZH-302 provides:
- stability of the welding process;
- high-quality seam formation;
- welding in any spatial positions;
- high performance when working in particularly difficult climatic conditions.
In MIG / MAG mode, to achieve greater mobility, it is possible to extend the length of the control cable connecting the power source and the wire feeder up to 20 m each.
In the MMA mode, it is possible to increase the total length of welding cables up to 105 meters while maintaining stable welding parameters, which provides increased user safety when carrying out welding work on objects.
- Setting and control of welding current and voltage by digital indicators
- Automatic shutdown in case of mains voltage surges
- Possibility of power supply from mobile power plants with a capacity of at least 20 kVA
- Remote control of welding current and output voltage
- Overheating, overload or accident protection
- Limiting the "no-load" voltage to Uxx <12 V in MMA mode (for devices certified according to RD 03-614-03)
- Functions HOTSTART, ARC FORCE, ANTISTICK
- "Inductance" function (provides the optimum short-circuit current rate for mechanized welding)
- VAC slope function
- Base current function
- Automatic start-up function for semi-automatic MIG / MAG welding
- Integrated power supply with +24 V output voltage for wire feeder
- TIG welding with a special torch