- Brand: Промэлектроника
- Product Code: Стабилизатор напряжения заряда 24В ПШМА.436347.001
- Availability: In Stock
The 24V stabilizer (hereinafter referred to as the stabilizer) is designed to stabilize the output power supply voltage with high accuracy, with a power of 400W.
Power supply - DC network with the following parameters:
rated voltage, 24V;
input voltage range, 18..36V
electrical power consumed from the mains, no more than 425 V • A,
- rated output voltage, 23.5±2%V;
- maximum output current, 15A.
The presence of protection against overload on the output current and short circuit on the output is available.
The electrical insulation resistance between the mains supply circuits and the housing, between the output circuits and the housing, depending on the climatic conditions of the environment, must be, MOm, at least:
- in normal climatic conditions of the environment: 10;
- at the highest ambient operating temperature: 5;
- at the highest value of the relative humidity of the surrounding air: 2.
Overall dimensions, mm, no more than 150x87x45
- Weight, kg, not more than 1.
- Service life, years, not less than 7.5.
The stabilizer provides operation in the following conditions:
- ambient operating temperature from minus 45 to plus 55 °C;
- relative humidity (95 ± 3)% at a temperature of plus (40 ± 2) ° C;
- atmospheric pressure from 86.6 to 106.7 kPa (650 to 800 mmHg);
- vibrations with acceleration of 50 m/s2 (5 g) in the frequency range from 1 to 120 Hz.
The stabilizer is made with a degree of protection IP67 according to IEC 60529 (GOST 14254-2015). According to the degree of protection against electric shock, the stabilizer belongs to class I according to GOST 12.2.007.0-75.