The FORSAZH-200M inverter welding machine, implemented on the basis of the Forsazh-200 welding machine, has advanced functionality, provides stable welding properties and high productivity. Certified by RD 03-614-03 (NAKS).
The Forsazh-200M welding machine meets the requirements of RD 03-614-03 and allows you to perform welding work in conditions with increased safety requirements.
The compact, lightweight, easy-to-operate welding inverter Forsazh-200M has a shockproof protective case, stable on uneven surfaces. Convenient shoulder strap allows you to comfortably carry the welding machine to the work site.
To ensure greater mobility, it is possible to increase the length of the supply cable up to 100m.
- Presetting and control of the welding current by a digital indicator
- Limitation of open circuit voltage to Uxx <12 V
- Extended warranty period (3 years)
- The operability of the welding machine when the supply voltage drops to 140 V
- Overvoltage protection - automatic shutdown of the welding machine when the supply voltage is more than ~ 275 V or less than ~ 120 V
- Ability to work with electrodes up to 5 mm
- The ability to connect a remote control (RC)
- Possibility of power supply from autonomous mobile power plants with a capacity of at least 14 kV * A
- Automatic shutdown of the welding machine when overheating
- Stabilization of the welding arc current
- ARC FORCE, HOT START, Antistick functions
- Memory function of the last value of the output current
- Automatic fan control to prevent dust settling
- Can be used for argon arc (TIG) welding with a special torch.
- Volt-ampere characteristics
- At supply voltage values of 187 ... 242 V, stable output characteristics of the welding machine are guaranteed.
Family of static volt-ampere characteristics of the apparatus at a supply voltage of 220V
A unique feature of the device is that it remains operational even when the supply voltage drops to 140V!
In this case, the output current of the welding machine decreases to 120 A, which makes it possible to carry out manual arc welding with electrodes with a diameter of 3 mm. This is especially important in areas with unstable power supply parameters, especially in rural areas.