Ideal for welding aluminum. For this, it implements the "TIG AC" mode of argon-arc welding with alternating current with manual settings of the shape and frequency of the output current, balance (the ratio of the duration of the negative pulse to the period of the output current) and the heating time of the electrode. Thanks to this, it is possible to achieve an excellent welding result for any parts and materials made of aluminum and its alloys. Forsazh-315AC / DC also copes well with steel and copper alloys thanks to the TIG DC TIG welding mode.
Manual electric arc welding with direct current from 20 to 315 A is carried out with consumable electrodes of any brand with a diameter from 1.6 to 5.0 mm. The presence of the adjustable functions HOT START, ARC FORCE, the slope of the I - V characteristic, the pulse mode allow you to fine-tune the machine for welding different materials in different conditions.
The device provides the ability to work in a continuous mode while maintaining high quality welding in any position. Thanks to the large LCD display Forsazh-315AC / DC, it is convenient to adjust and monitor settings during operation.
- Contact and non-contact (built-in oscillator) arc ignition.
- Setting and control of welding current and voltage on the LCD display.
- Possibility to adjust the time of shielding gas flow before and after welding.
- Possibility to adjust the rise and fall times of the output current.
- Automatic shutdown in case of mains voltage drops.
- Possibility of power supply from mobile power plants with a capacity of at least 25 kV • A.
- Remote control of welding current.
- Protection against overheating, overload or in case of an accident.
- Memory storage of 30 user programs in TIG mode and 10 programs in MMA mode.
- Automatic saving of settings after 1 min. sustainable work.
- Adjustable pulse mode
- Adjustable functions of HOT START, ARC FORCE, slope of I - V characteristic in MMA mode
- ANTISTICK function in MMA mode
- Dust protection through efficient fan control